Job Title: Asphalt Paving Superintendent
Location: Conway, South Carolina
Start Date: Immediate
Reports to: Project Manager
Summary: The Paving Superintendent is the Company’s representative and main point of contact on the construction site in reference to paving activities. The Paving Superintendent plans, coordinates and supervises onsite functions including scheduling, material control, and day-to-day direction of field personnel related to paving.
- 3-5 years of asphalt paving experience.
- Must have experience managing others.
- Must be able to work flexible hours.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills a must.
- Must possess basic computer skills.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned as requested by their supervisor.
- Oversee and manage all asphalt productions;
- Oversee and manage all subcontractors, field operations, budgets and scheduling for the site;
- Maintain all record keeping for site permits with local, state and other governing agencies;
- Maintain and monitor all incoming and outgoing inventories including fuels and asphalt;
- Maintain a strong focus on reducing waste;
- Ensure that all scheduled and unscheduled maintenance is completed in a safe and cost-effective manner.
- Establish and maintain all health, safety and environmental records;
- Oversee all personnel to ensure all materials and customers are handled in a professional manner;
- Work hand-in-hand with quality control personnel
The application link below. Please print out and return fully executed to either our Monroe, NC office or our Pageland, SC office.