Job Title: Asphalt Tack Truck Driver
Reports to: Direct Supervisor
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Summary: Drives and operates an asphalt distributor at the various construction sites.
Requirements: Must have at least a Valid Class “B” CDL with tanker endorsement, drive manual shift and driving record within MVR policy guidelines is required
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned as requested by their supervisor.
- Familiarity with DOT regulations
- Operate tack truck safely
- Load tack truck oil
- Cleaning and upkeep of tack truck
- Constant monitoring of temperature of oil and mix
- Must have familiarity with the safe operation of construction and/or paving equipment
- Knowledge of all USDOT & FMCSA safety regulations
- Perform daily safety checks of fluid levels on oil, water, fuel and inspections for leaks and damage to the vehicle prior to operation.
- Responsible for notifying supervisor if vehicle needs to be repaired
- Perform incidental work items and duties included within other crafts
The application link below. Please print out and return fully executed to either our Monroe, NC office or our Pageland, SC office: