Job Title: Bulldozer Operator
Location: Monroe, North Carolina; Lancaster, South Carolina; Pageland, South Carolina
Reports To: Job Foreman
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Summary: Operates bulldozer equipped with a concave blade attached across front to gouge out, level, and distribute earth and to push trees and rocks from land preparatory to constructing roads and buildings or planting crops, or in mining, quarrying, and lumbering operations by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Operate the bulldozer in a safe, professional manner
- Fasten attachments to the bulldozer with clevis or wedge pin hitches.
- Connect hydraulic hoses, belts, mechanical linkage, or power takeoff shaft to bulldozer to provide power to raise, lower, or tilt attachment.
- Move levers to control toolbars, carriers, and disks.
- Move levers and depress pedals to maneuver tractor and raise, lower, and tilt attachment to clear right-of-way.
- Feel a lever and listen for the stalling action of the engine to estimate depth of cut.
- Drive the bulldozer over terrain to raise or lower terrain to specified grade following markings on grade stakes or hand signals.
- Grease, oil, and perform minor repairs on the bulldozer.
- Responsible for notifying a supervisor if the bulldozer needs to be repaired
The application link below. Please print out and return fully executed to either our Monroe, NC office or our Pageland, SC office:
|Job Category||Equipment Operators|