Job Title: Concrete Finisher
Reports To: Job Foreman
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Requirements: At least 1 year of experience
Summary: Perform tasks involving the construction of forms for concrete footings, slabs, walls, columns, bridge decks and bent caps.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned as requested by their Supervisor.
- Signals concrete deliverer to position truck to facilitate pouring concrete.
- Moves discharge chute of truck to direct concrete into forms.
- Spreads concrete into inaccessible sections of forms with rake or shovel.
- Levels concrete to specified depth and workable consistency, with hand held screed and floats to bring water to surface and produce soft topping.
- Removes rough or defective spots from concrete surfaces, and patches holes with fresh concrete or epoxy compound.
- Molds expansion joints and edges.
- Sprinkles colored stone chips, powdered steel, or coloring powder on concrete to produce prescribed finish.
- Produces rough concrete surface with broom.
- Mixes cement with hoe or concrete-mixing machine.
- Directs sub-grade work, mixing of concrete, and setting of forms.
- Breaks up and repairs old concrete surfaces
We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage all to apply including women and minorities.
Please fill out the application below-
If you have any questions you can contact our HR department at (843) 675-4285