Job Title: Crane Operator
Location: Fort Mill, South Carolina
State Date: Immediate
Reports To: Job Foreman
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Summary: Operates a crane at different construction sites, specifically construction sites where bridges are being built.
Requirements: Must have at least one year of experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned as requested by their Supervisor.
- Ability to operate various mobile cranes safely
- Thorough understanding of crane operation characteristics, controls, emergency skills, response to fire, power line contact, tipping, malfunction characteristics
- Demonstrate basic abilities in reading, writing, arithmetic skills and load chart usage
- Proficiency in handling, pre-start inspections, post-start inspections, maneuvering skills, shut down and securing procedures
- Understanding of ANSI B 30.5, OSHA, federal, state and local requirements; (E.g. crane set up, securing the load, controlling the load and hand signals, etc.)
The application link below. Please print out and return fully executed to either our Monroe, NC office or our Pageland, SC office:
|Job Category||Equipment Operators|