Experienced Asphalt Laborer- Lancaster, SC
Posted 2 months ago
Job Title: Asphalt Laborer
Company: Lynches River Contracting, Inc.
Location(s): Lancaster, SC
Summary: Assists in the pouring, smoothing and setting of asphalt on roads, pathways and parking lots. The main role of the asphalt laborer is to look after the mat. This includes raking, sweeping, and lining out the road, as well as working alongside the tractor, mill, paver, and the screed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Offloading the truck and fathering tools for the day.
- Transporting rakes, lutes, shovels and spray cans to the paver.
- Moving the pavement saw to the transverse joint.
- Sweeping and cleaning the area in front of the paver.
- Measuring and lining out the area for the day’s paving.
- Maintaining cleanliness and packing equipment away at the end of the day.
We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage all to apply including women and minorities.
Please fill out an application below:
If you have questions contact our HR department at (704) 289-8482