Company: Lynches River Contracting, Inc.
Job Title: Traffic Control Flagger
Location(s): Rock Hill, SC
Summary: Controls movement of vehicular traffic through construction projects by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Discusses traffic routing plans, and type and location of control points with superior.
- Distributes traffic control signs and markers along site in designated pattern.
- Directs movement of traffic through site, using sign, hand, and flag signals.
- Warns construction workers when approaching vehicle fails to heed signals to prevent accident and injury to workers.
- Informs drivers of detour routes through construction sites.
- Records license number of traffic control violators for police.
- Gives hand marker to last driver in line up of one-way traffic for Flagger at opposite end of site, signaling clearance for reverse flow of traffic.
We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage all to apply including women and minorities.
Please fill out an application at either of our two offices.
If you have questions contact our HR department at (843) 675-4285