Job Title: Flagger- Florence
Reports To: Job Foreman
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Summary: Controls movement of vehicular traffic through construction projects by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Discusses traffic routing plans, and type and location of control points with superior.
- Distributes traffic control signs and markers along the site in designated patterns.
- Directs movement of traffic through the site, using sign, hand, and flag signals.
- Warns construction workers when approaching vehicles fails to heed signals to prevent accident and injury to workers.
- Informs drivers of detour routes through construction sites.
- Records license number of traffic control violators for police.
- Gives hand marker to last driver in line up of one-way traffic for Flagger at opposite end of site, signaling clearance for reverse flow of traffic.
The application link below. Please print out and return fully executed to either our Monroe, NC office or our Pageland, SC office: