Job Title: GPS Bulldozer Operator
Company: Boggs Contracting, Inc.
Location: Monroe, NC
Summary: Operates bulldozer equipped with concave blade attached across front to gouge out, level, and distribute earth and to push trees and rocks from land preparatory to construct roads.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Fastens attachments to bulldozer with clevis or wedge pin hitches.
- Connects hydraulic hoses, belts, mechanical linkage, or power takeoff shaft to tractor to provide power to rase, lower or tilt attachment.
- Moves levers to control toolbars, carriers and disks.
- Moves levers and depresses pedals to maneuver bulldozer and raise, lower and tilt attachment to clear right-of-way.
- Feels lever and listens for stalling action of engine to estimate depth of cut.
- Drives bulldozer in successive passes over terrain to raise or lower terrain to specified grade following markings on grade stakes or hand signals.
- Greases, oils, and performs minor repairs on tractors.
Requirements: At least 1 year of experience.
Pay Rate: $20.00-$25.00 per hour.
We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage all to apply including women and minorities.
Fill out the application below and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or print take it to either of our two offices.
If you have questions contact our HR department at (843) 675-4285