Job Title: Grading/Fine Grade Superintendent
Location: Fort Mill, South Carolina
Start Date: Immediate
Reports To: Project Manager
FLSA Status: Exempt
Summary: The Grading Superintendent is the Company’s representative and main point of contact on the construction site in reference to grading activities. The Grade Superintendent plans, coordinates and supervises onsite functions including scheduling, material control, and day-to-day direction of field personnel related to grading.
- 1-3 years of roadway construction experience
- Must be able to read grades and plans
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned as requested by their supervisor.
- Directly supervises employees on the grading crew.
- Oversees grading and fine grade operations on the job.
- Sets, communications and coordinates production goals and schedules with the crews.
- Schedules and orders equipment, materials and tools for grading purposes.
- Responsible for safe working practices and safety procedures on the job.
- Inspects work to ensure work is being done in a timely manner.
The application link below. Please print out and return fully executed to either our Monroe, NC office or our Pageland, SC office.