Job Title: Mechanic
Company: Lynches River Contracting, Inc.
Location: Pageland, SC
Summary: The mechanic will perform minor and major repairs on trucks, trailers and equipment.
- At least 1 year of mechanical experience
- Willing to learn the company’s policies and procedures
- Ability to lift up to 100 pounds
- Ability to inspect brake systems, steering mechanisms, transmissions, engines and other parts of vehicles
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned as requested by their supervisor.
- Perform minor and major repairs on trucks, trailers and equipment.
- Conduct regular preventive/routine maintenance on service trucks, including inspection, battery checks, lubrication of equipment and parts, tire rotation, and oil changes
- Maintain parts inventory and cleanliness in the shop
- Collaborate with repair team to diagnose problems with vehicles and plan repairs
- Perform regular diagnostic tests on trucks
- Maintain accurate records of each repair performed on vehicles
- Maintain good attendance and work the entire shift
- Have your own tools.
We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage all to apply including women and minorities.
Please fill out an application at either of our two offices.
If you have questions contact our HR department at (843) 675-4285