Job Title: Reclaimer Operator
Location: Monroe, North Carolina; Lancaster, South Carolina; Pageland, South Carolina
Reports to: Job Foreman
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Summary: Operates a reclaimer to grind asphalt layer and mix it with the underlying base to stabilize deteriorated roadways.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned as requested by their Supervisor.
- Operate a reclaimer in a safe, professional manner
- Grind asphalt layers to mix it the underlying base
- Responsible for notifying a supervisor if the reclaimer needs to be repaired
- Familiar with ground controls in addition to operating the machine as well
- Can set up and maintain various automated machine controls
- Check and change teeth as necessary
- Work with inspector and foreman to ensure proper job requirements are being met.
- Pay close attention to overhead hazards.
- Visually check hoses and lines for leaks and wear
- Accustomed to and prepared to perform a significant amount of routine maintenance
- Check fuel, fluid levels, lube- Daily
- Ensure that roadway is safed up prior to receiving traffic at the end of each days production, at each lane shift, or anytime a hazard or drop-off is created
- Maintain a clean job site where curbs, sidewalks, etc. are free of debris.
The application link below. Please print out and return fully executed to either our Monroe, NC office or our Pageland, SC office:
|Job Category||Equipment Operators|