Job Title: Roadway Quality Control Technician
Company: Boggs Contracting
Location: Charlotte, NC
Report to: Project Manager
FLSA Status: Exempt
Experience: Quality Control, 2 years (preferred)
- NCDOT certified
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Available to work overtime as needed
- Able to pass a background/MVR check as well as urine drug screen/fitness test.
Job Summary: The Roadway Quality Control Technician is in charge of sampling and testing of bituminous mixtures/aggregate products to insure compliance with specifications. They work to verify the quality of highway construction materials to the client or DOT’s specifications. They will work on the asphalt crew as well.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned as requested by their Supervisor:
- Sampling and testing of bituminous mixtures/aggregate products to insure compliance with specifications
- Understand and follow procedures outlined in Department and Company manuals, as well as the specifications they are based upon.
- Record and communicate test results to appropriate parties in a timely manner.
- Maintain the quality control equipment
- Work on the asphalt crew
Pay is based on experience
If you have any questions please contact our HR Department at (843) 675-4582
Please fill out the application below: